In becoming a member of Seven Springs CSA:
- I understand that I am investing in farmland conservation, supporting local food production, and sharing in this farm’s harvest.
- I understand that I am securing a market for the farmer, and agree to share in the bounty and loss of the season.
- I agree to make my payments on time and in full as scheduled. I agree to keep my membership contact information up to date.
- I agree that it is my responsibility to pick up my weekly distribution of food at the designated site and time. Failure to do so is not the responsibility of the CSA.
- I agree to read all communications from the farm including email, and paper notices (bag notes) sent out weekly with the food.
- I agree to fulfill all delivery and/or farm work commitments I have made.
We strongly encourage our members to provide us with feedback about all aspects of their CSA experience. We appreciate and take your input to heart. All comments should be directed to Polly Hieser – by email or by calling 540-651-3226.